Senior Consultant (CIM)
- Develop an in-depth understanding on customer’s business and technology needs and requirements related to Computing, Storage, Information Management Systems and Architectures (CSIA).
- Translate needs and requirements into comprehensive and competitive solutions, which includes preparation of Solution Design and Architecture, Solution Brief, Solution Proposal, Bill of Material and Solution Presentation.
- For engagement that requires to showcase solutions capability, individual is required to lead and perform hands-on showcase (e.g. POC, Demo).
- Participate in Growth and Customer Success Initiatives (GCSI)
- Provide proactive solution advisory support to sales, products and marketing group.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics. Master’s Degree in Business Administration or Management is preferred.
- Between 5 to 10 years of working experience as pre-sales technical role (architect, consultant or engineer).
- Professional Services hands-on experience will be an added advantage and consultative skills is essential
- Posses’ good knowledge and experience in Computing, Server Virtualization, Converged Infrastructure, Disaster Recovery, Cloud and Hybrid IT and Storage technologies and solutions.
- Preferably familiar with Veritas Software, NetApp, Quantum, VMware and Cisco Data Center (DC) products and solutions.
- Possess Industry Qualification such as SNIA Architect or equivalent qualification is essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Energize with positive qualities and strong aptitude to WIN, as a TEAM is mandatory.
- Develop, build and maintain the sales channel of SMB products
- Recruit and groom new prospects and business opportunities of new resellers
- Providing a consultative and value added approach to develop relationships with Major Accounts
- Work with channel partners to achieve desired results
- Work closely with the Product Teams to develop the right solution to the customers
- Participate on the negotiation of term and condition of a major deals
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- Between 1 to 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Dynamic and aggressive personality
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills as well as good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Result driven with sales track records
- Applicants must be willing to work in Petaling Jaya.
Northern Sales Manager
- Developing and sustaining new sales channels, contacting, establishing and maintaining a good working relationship with current & future channel partners, working closely with internal departments & vendor channel teams. Leading the development of channel programs in support of company revenue goals.
- Work closely with internal Sales & vendor channels team to expedite the profitable management of assigned accounts. The ability to successfully conduct face to face business meetings is essential. Create systems and procedures to streamline partner management.
- Recruit new channel partners & on boarding process. Lead the development of channel programs for targeted prospects and execute push-based strategies to the vendors or resellers. Aggressively drive partners to maximize sales and total partnership potential through sales best practices, training and support.
- Facilitate all communications and dealings with established channel partner relationships, manage all aspects of account profiles, including performance history, reseller forecasts as well as certifications and specializations. Coordinate co-selling activity and resolve channel conflict.
- Communicate masterfully with partners on new products and service offerings. Keep current with our product release information including sales materials, product roadmap, features, applications, competition and disseminate to partners as appropriate.
- Lead marketing planning process where necessary; conduct post-program ROI analysis to gauge effectiveness. Work with marketing to drive programs and events to extend the relationships to new resellers.
- Communicate channel activities and results to internal by delivering sales reports. Create & analyse sales reports, identify issues contributing to success or shortcomings and take any corrective action.
- Monitor competitor activity within the channel market and to form strategic plans for increasing market share.
- Establish and maintain positive & proactive relationships with partner sales reps/management to build mindshare and drive sales activity.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in any field.
- At least five years’ experience in managing channel partnerships, effective presentation skills, the ability to identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Channel managers must be highly motivated, possess leadership skills and have the ability to contribute to the company’s development.
- Ability to manage a pipeline with multiple accounts and partners.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Proven success prospecting, building a pipeline, moving opportunities through the sales cycle; proposing, presenting and discussing solutions with C-level and other decision-makers.