Senior Consultant (CIM)
- Develop an in-depth understanding on customer’s business and technology needs and requirements related to Computing, Storage, Information Management Systems and Architectures (CSIA).
- Translate needs and requirements into comprehensive and competitive solutions, which includes preparation of Solution Design and Architecture, Solution Brief, Solution Proposal, Bill of Material and Solution Presentation.
- For engagement that requires to showcase solutions capability, individual is required to lead and perform hands-on showcase (e.g. POC, Demo).
- Participate in Growth and Customer Success Initiatives (GCSI)
- Provide proactive solution advisory support to sales, products and marketing group.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics. Master’s Degree in Business Administration or Management is preferred.
- Between 5 to 10 years of working experience as pre-sales technical role (architect, consultant or engineer).
- Professional Services hands-on experience will be an added advantage and consultative skills is essential
- Posses’ good knowledge and experience in Computing, Server Virtualization, Converged Infrastructure, Disaster Recovery, Cloud and Hybrid IT and Storage technologies and solutions.
- Preferably familiar with Veritas Software, NetApp, Quantum, VMware and Cisco Data Center (DC) products and solutions.
- Possess Industry Qualification such as SNIA Architect or equivalent qualification is essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Energize with positive qualities and strong aptitude to WIN, as a TEAM is mandatory.
- Develop, build and maintain the sales channel of SMB products
- Recruit and groom new prospects and business opportunities of new resellers
- Providing a consultative and value added approach to develop relationships with Major Accounts
- Work with channel partners to achieve desired results
- Work closely with the Product Teams to develop the right solution to the customers
- Participate on the negotiation of term and condition of a major deals
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- Between 1 to 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Dynamic and aggressive personality
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills as well as good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Result driven with sales track records
- Applicants must be willing to work in Petaling Jaya.